Chip manufacturers NXP Semiconductors and Nexperia have a complex production system with facilities around the world. In order to comply with regulations and to answer customer questions, they collect data concerning Environment, Safety and Health. They are using Sustainability Tools - a set of webapplications we have developed - for this purpose.
Currently we are developing a new webapplication for visualizing data and for exporting data and graphs to applications like Excel and PowerPoint. We are looking for a back-end developer who is willing to become a member of our development team.
- A job that is easy to combine with your study
- Flexible hours and the option to work at home
- You will be part of our team of developers
- A great place to learn
- A salary that makes you happy
- You will work with other students
- Currently studing at the TU Delft / other University
- Flexible in your hours
- Capable to report to our customers, so you have good communication skills
Corn Group has over 20 years of experience in purpose built web applications for a very diverse international range of clients. Our clients value our flexible and inquisitive attitude that strives to deliver high quality custom solutions every day. You are very welcome to visit us in our Delft office!
Interested? Reply to our vacancy by sending an e-mail to us.
For more information, you can also give us a call on +31 (0)15 213 58 90 or visit our office at Burgwal 4 - Delft.